The 11th World Wind Energy Conference will take place in Bonn, Germany, hosted by WWEA and the German Wind Energy Association BWE, supported by the leading renewable energy organizations from around the world.
The WWEC2012 programme will comprise 200 presentations in 40 sessions, with speakers from all continents. The speeches will cover all aspects of wind power utilization, with a special focus on the main conference theme “Community Power”.
The full WWEC2012 programme can be downloaded from the WWEC2012 website: www.wwec2012.net
In addition to the regular sessions, many leading international renewable energy organizations will organize special fora and side events.
Side events are organized/co-hosted by:
- IRENA: Wind Power Economics and Business Models
- IRENA & York University: Renewable Energy Learning Partnerships
- Deutsche Welle: Renewable Energy and the Media
- International Renewable Energy Alliance: From Local to Global: 100 % Renewable Energy Supply
- Ministry for Climate Protection, Environment, Agriculture, Nature Conservation and Consumer Protection of the State of North Rhine-Westphalia: Community Power in Practice: Germany & Europe
- World Future Council and Heinrich Böll Foundation: FIT2.0: The Way Forward
- EUROSOLAR and WCRE: Decentralised Storage Systems
- Friedrich Ebert Foundation: 100% Renewable Energy – Wind Mills for Everyone?
- ISEP Japan: Nuclear Phase-out and Community Power in Japan
- German Federal Environment Agency UBA: 100% Renewable Energy Regions – Scenarios and Strategies
- Windustry and OSEA: Community Power in North America
Register now and benefit from the early bird discount before 31 May!
For information regarding the WWEC2012 Trade Fair and sponsorship, please visit:
There are only few places and few sponsoring options still available!