In a changing environment, development organisations increasingly require outside expertise to gain knowledge and insights. EADI Masterclasses help development professionals and organisations to meet the emerging challenges in their profession. They are led by proven leaders in their field, and are designed on each occasion specifically to match the needs of the group and the organisation.
There are two Masterclasses being held in May and June 2010:
27 – 28 May 2010, Bonn: Social Media and Development
- How to benefit from web2.0 and social-networking technologies?
- Sessions include: Blogs, wikis, social bookmarking, RSS feeds, podcasts, etc.
- Edu-Media, Collaborating and Networking, Raising Organisational Profil
- What came out of Lisbon Treaty, status update on events in early 2010 and a look forward to the process
- Role of new instruments and structures in achieving more coherent development policies
- Practical implications for EU external relations policy
For an overview of EADI Masterclasses please click here.
European Association of Development
Research and Training Institutes (EADI)
DE – 53113 BONN / Germany
fon: ++49 (0)228 2618 962