The fiftieth sessions of the Subsidiary Body for Scientific and Technological Advice (SBSTA 50) and the Subsidiary Body for Implementation (SBI 50) will take place from 17 to 27 June 2019 at the World Conference Center Bonn, Germany.
For information on the meeting, please visit:https://unfccc.int/SB-50
Information for the press: https://unfccc.int/process-and-meetings/conferences/bonn-climate-change-conference-june-2019/press-sb-50
Online accreditation is the ONLY official channel to obtain registration for the media. The secretariat is not in a position to accept accreditations via any other channel. Please go to: <https://onlinereg.unfccc.int/>to apply online.
- Go to the Online Registration System:https://onlinereg.unfccc.int/
- Look on the top left corner for options to either login or create an account.
- If you have an account, log in with your e-mail address and password.
- In the upper right-hand corner of the screen, select “SB 50” as the current meeting.
- Upload the required documentation and click on “Submit application”
Only completed applications will be considered.
There is no deadline. Accreditation will remain open throughout the duration of the meeting.
For further information on completing the accreditation process, please visit the accreditation section on our website:
and read our frequently asked questions:
Source: Notification United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC), 23.04.2019