We are looking to recruit a Knowledge Partnership Officer (50%) to the Bridge 47 – Building Global Citizenship project for a 18-month contract starting in March 2019.
Application deadline: 31 January, 4PM EET
The tasks of the Knowledge Partnership officer include:
- Planning and implementation of three knowledge partnerships in three European regions among academia and NGOs (including regional events and conferences and one final conference)
- Coordination of a MOOC to be used in higher education
- Acting as a team member of an international, remote team within the partnerships team coordinated by IDEA, Ireland
- Administration of expenses, project accounting
- Preparation of progress reports
- Representing the knowledge partnerships in external events
- Conducting any other tasks broadly in line with the job profile
What do we expect?
- Knowledge and commitment to the values of Global Citizenship Education
- Knowledge of academic structures in the area of Global Development / Development Research
- Knowledge about online learning
- Management and networking skills
- Strategic thinking and planning capacity
- Excellent organisational and coordination skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Fluency in English
- University Degree
In addition, we appreciate:
- Knowledge of European and global policies related to Global Citizenship Education
- Familiarity with EC funded projects and their rules and requirements
- Problem solving capacity and facilitation skills
- Reliability as a team player
- Ability to establish good working relations with the several players and stakeholders
- Ability to work in a multicultural context
- Availability to travel in other countries
What can we offer?
We offer a meaningful and interesting position located in Bonn, Germany that will allow you to work in the area of Global Citizenship Education.
Bridge 47 is a project that aims to mobilise global civil society to contribute to global justice and eradication of poverty through Global Citizenship Education. The project provides a space for civil society organisations, activists and other interested people to interact with one another, exchange information and resources and develop new and innovative approaches for global citizenship education: www.bridge47.org
EADI – the European Association of Development Research and Training Institutes – is the leading professional association for development studies in Europe and forms a European-wide network of institutes, researchers, and students of various disciplines in the field of development studies. The association was founded in 1975 and is an independent and non-profit making international non-governmental organisation. Its Secretariat is based in Bonn, Germany. For further details see our website: www.eadi.org.
Please send a cover letter, CV (in English) and references to email@example.com. Please include the reference “Bridge 47 – Knowledge Partnership Officer” in the title of your e-mail, cover letter and CV. For further information, please contact Susanne von Itter. Closing date of the call: 31 January 2019, 4 PM EET
Source: Announcement EADI e.V., 15.01.2019