‘The Road to Rights’ is a youth-led volunteer movement, established in 2009 in Sri Lanka and just started promoting Human Rights and Sustainable Development here in Germany.
The event will take place on May 30, 2018 from 5 PM to 8 PM at Ehemalige Volkshochschule Kasernenstraße 50, Bonn.
A diversity of sustainable development experts will present initiatives by and for the youth:
- Adriana Valenzuela, Focal Point for Education and Youth, UNFCCC
- Xavier Longan, Programme Specialist and Europe Focal Point, UN SDG Action Campaign
- Jennifer Stapper, External Relations and Communications Specialist, UNV
- Johanna Schäfer, Co-Founder, Bonn Fiji Network
- Jean Paul Brice Affana Affana, Co-Founder, Bonn Fiji Network
The experts will present their views on the role of youth in the Agenda 2030 for Sustainable Development and elaborate on the approaches, how youth can be involved in the activities towards achieving the SDGs.
All presentations and discussions will be held in English.
Participation is free, once you register online via the following Facebook page:
Source: News UN Bonn, 22.05.2018