The University of Bonn invites graduate and postgraduate students as well as young professionals from any field of study or discipline to a Summer School on Development Policy in Bonn.
The program is organized in cooperation with the German Corporation for International Cooperation / Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH.
The Summer School on Development Policy will take place from July 31 to August 11, 2017.
The program offers:
- classes that cover the main areas of development policy
- guest lectures on selected issues of development policy
- excursions (for example to governmental institutions and development organizations)
The Summer School is open to 30 participants. The program is conducted in English.
The classes and guest lectures will take place on the new Campus Poppelsdorf of the University of Bonn.
The Summer School introduces students to the main areas of development policy and examines important development policy issues. The students will be able to discuss development policy issues with professionals from international organizations, governmental institutions, development organizations, research institutions, and the University of Bonn.
The Summer School aims at providing graduate and postgraduate students as well as young professionals with insight into the field of development policy.
Applicants who wish to participate in the Summer School must apply by April 7, 2017. The selected participants will be notified within one week after the registration deadline.
Applicants should send us the following documents (written in English):
- signed application form
- résumé / curriculum vitae
- letter of motivation that illustrates why you wish to participate in the Summer School and what you hope to gain from your participation.
Please send the documents
- via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- via mail to: University of Bonn, International Office, Ms. Sandra Scholl, Poppelsdorfer Allee 102, 53115 Bonn, Germany
For further information visit: https://www.uni-bonn.de/forschung/euroconsult/arbeitsbereiche/projekte/summer-school-on-development-policy/
Source: Notification Uni Bonn, 02.03.2017