Every year in March the energy storage community meets in Düsseldorf for the International Renewable Energy Storage Conference (IRES) and the Energy Storage Europe (ESE). For the scientific IRES-sessions we are looking for abstracts on the topics of renewable energy storage.
Particularly, we are looking for your research, your case studies and your experience regarding the following topics:
• GLOBAL APPROACHES: chances and barriers, evaluation of involved actors, grid-scale energy storage solutions
• MUNICIPAL ENERGY SUPPLY SYSTEMS: local initiatives, shared experience, appreciated aspects
• POLITICS, POLICIES, LAW, FINANCES AND MARKET: framework conditions, strategies, operational experience
• TECHNOLOGIES, SYSTEMS, PLANTS AND SCENARIOS: electrical energy, heat and mobility
• NETWORKS: grids, energy networks, cross-sectoral use of storage
• ENERGY STORAGE IN EMERGING COUNTRIES: status of the market, technologies adopted
More information on the conference, the full text of the Call for Abstracts and information on the process of submission can be found on www.energystorageconference.org.
Source: notification EUROSOLAR, 14.07.2016