Group of Participants:
Aims and Objectives:
Your learning goals and your course contents
- What is the international perspective of development politics?
- What does working in the field of sustainable development mean?
- Understanding the transition from the MDGs to the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development
- Grasping the focal areas in German development cooperation
- Learning the principles and objectives of German bilateral and multilateral contributions
- Identifying the national and international actors in the field of development politics
- Understanding the European vision and approaches to development policies
- Learning about national development strategies
- Understanding the trilogy of donor harmonisation, transparency, and accountability
COURSE DATES 2016:
11-13 Jul, 08-10 Aug, 12-14 Sep, 10-12 Oct, 07-09 Nov, 12-14 Dec
Language of instruction: English
Lodging and board during the course in Bad Honnef is provided by the facility management. After registration participants will receive a separate registration form for lodging and board.