Fairtrade International is offering an open position:
To provide administrative support to the Human Resources Unit and assist in providing excellent HR services
Principal Roles and Responsibilites:
- Ensure a proper filing of personnel and general HR records (physical and digital)
- Administer Absences/Leaves
- Administer further HR services and benefits (e.g. insurances, Job Tickets, family friendly measures, health benefits, etc.)
- Ensure induction issues/ process with new employees
- Advise and inform staff about HR Services
- Coordinate the external payroll provider
- Assist in other HR duties (recruitments, trainings, relocation, etc.) as required
- Support in drafting of documents
- Assist in the organization of meetings
- Education as Human Resources Clerk, Office Administrator, Multi-lingual Secretary as well as any other HR qualification, commercial apprenticeship or a university degree in a relevant subject (e.g. Law, Business, Economics, Sociology, etc.)
- Professional office work or extensive office internship experiences
- Fluent English oral and written
- Very good German oral and written
- Excellent communication skills and facility in cross-cultural communication
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Excellent command of MS Office Suite and affinity to IT related processes
- A reliable, diligent and stress resistant team player
- Commercial awareness and service driven working attitude
- Motivation for Fairtrade
- Previous working experiences in the field of HR
- Previous experiences with HR Information Systems
- Language skills in Spanish or French
- Further experiences in insurances, payroll, compensation, health benefits, family friendly measures, etc
Terms and Conditions:
- This is a full-time position.
- An initial one-year contract is offered. It is envisaged that the contract will be renewable after the initial one year period.
- Location is at Fairtrade International offices in Bonn, Germany
- The office language is English
- Salary as per the Collective Bargaining Agreement for the Wholesale and Foreign Trade Industries for North Rhine Westphalia and Fairtrade International Company Agreement on wages and salaries Group IV plus an attractive benefit package.
- Starting date as soon as possible
- 30 days of holidays per year
- Please consult www.fairtrade.net for more information on Fairtrade International and the Fairtrade system
- Please apply by email only, in English, with Curriculum Vitae and motivation letter to applications(AT)fairtrade(dot)net, citing HR Assistant in the subject line
- Deadline for applications is 15th April 2013
- Please note that FLO is strict on compliance with the required qualification criteria mentioned above, and only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Please click here to find more information on the job offer.
Deadline: 15th April 2013