For the 3rd time, Resilient Cities, happening on 12-15 May in Bonn, Germany, invites you to an outstanding platform for discussions, experience sharing, networking and development of resilience and adaptation solutions.
View the latest updates and program overview.
Registration is now open!
Register early! Previous year’s fees are available for registrations made before 12 April 2012.
Who should attend?
- Mayors and Vice Mayors
- Councilors, Commissioners and Governors
- Chiefs of Sustainability Units
- Heads of Policy Development
- Directors of Urban Planning and Development
- Disaster Risk and Emergency Managers
- Urban and Regional Planners
- Senior Technical Advisors
- Civil Engineers
- Senior Finance Analysts
- Infrastructure and Utilities Managers
- Directors of Resource and Environmental Development
- Water and Sanitation Specialists
- Global Climate Change and Adaptation Experts
- Professors and Academia: urban development, town planning and engineering
- Private Sector Solutions Providers
- Development Banks and Financial Institutions
- International Organizations
- Municipal Associations and Networks
- Think Tanks
Resilient Cities 2012: congress themes
- Multilevel governance
- Vulnerability assessment & risk management
- Social aspects of resilience
- Integrated adaptation approaches (complex socio-economic systems)
- Community based adaptation & stakeholders’ involvement
- Resilient infrastructure and logistics
- Strategy for policy integration and mainstreaming
- Linking mitigation & adaptation
- Linking climate change adaptation & urban development
- Financing the resilient city