ICLEI – Local Governments for Sustainability, the World Mayors Council on Climate Change and the City of Bonn are glad to invite you to the Resilient Cities 2011 congress on 3-5 June 2011 in Bonn, Germany.
25 partners ranging from international organizations to national governments, from research institutes to development banks and professional associations are endorsing the 2011 congress.
Resilient Cities 2011 – congress themes
- Urban adaptation planning and practice: Experiences and solutions
- Urban risk assessment: Methods and tools
- Costs and financing of urban climate change adaptation
- Socio-economic and institutional dimensions of climate change adaptation
- Strategy, policy integration and mainstreaming
Check the latest program overview here!
Submissions for posters are still welcome until 31 March.
Registration is now opened!