ICLEI has launched the Resilient Cities 2011 call for contributions, with the objective to collect insights and experiences that will contribute to shaping the program of the second edition of the global forum on cities and adaptation to climate change.
Call for contributions
ICLEI has received many proposals for presentations, panels, workshops, posters and co-events over the past few weeks. Do you have a contribution to make as well?
Get involved! Submit your proposal for a contribution until 18 January.
Resilient Cities 2011 – congress themes
- Urban risk assessment: Methods and tools
- Socio-economic dimensions of climate change adaptation
- Institutional dimensions of climate changes adaptation
- Strategy, policy integration and mainstreaming
- Urban adaptation planning and practice: Experiences and solutions
- Costs and financing of urban climate change adaptation
- Applied technologies for adaptation of settlements and infrastructure
Learn more about the congress themes.
This was Resilient Cities 2010