The SDG Global Festival of Action provides the space to ideate and collaborate with SDG Actors from across the globe inside a variety of live workshop sessions! With more than 25 to choose from, these convening formats provides for a unique chance to engage with SDG campaigners and learn from their experience
Learn about ways to engage with new campaigns, co-create novel solutions and find out ‘how-to’ strengthen your SDG toolkit!
Are you interested in…
- Tapping into the power of the crowd through collective intelligence?
- Developing partnerships for a circular economy?
- Creating immersive media for impact?
- Co-creating a human centric solution agenda for climate action?
- Cracking the crises of COVID-19, climate and injustice in 2021?
- Joining young people who are changing the narrative during the COVID-19 pandemic?
- Collective meditation, breathwork, yoga, self-reflection – and so much more!
The interactive workshops have something for everyone.
How to register for workshops
The workshops will be run on Zoom and broadcasted live into the event platform. Up to 500 participants can join each session, allowing access to Q&A, polling, raising hands and the possibility to be called upon by the host and the ability to turn on microphone/video. If you aren’t able to register, you can still view the workshop from the Festival platform as an observer, but to interact, you’ll need to register!
- Find an overview on the workshops page
- Click REGISTER on your selected workshop page to reserve your spot for active participation
- Register via zoom to receive a conformation email as well as reminders in the run up to the event
- Join the workshops on 25-26 March and enjoy the whole SDG Global Festival of Action!
Note that the rest of the program will run on the event platform, including plenaries, sessions, performances, exhibits, creative content and more!
Source: SDG Action Campaign, 09 March 2021