The 4C Association aims to unite all relevant coffe e stakeholders in working towards the improvement of the economic, social & environmental conditions of coffee production and processing to build a thriving, sustainable sector for generations to come.
The 4C Association is the leading multi-stakeholder sustainable coffee platform and provides a recognized baseline standard as a first step in con tinuous improvement towards sustainability; promotes and partners with other standards and init iatives in the market and addresses the broader coffee sustainability agenda.
The 4C Association is currently looking for an Administration Officer.
The Adminstration Officer is responsible for the da y-to-day financial and administrative operations and supports the Finance Manager in his research and reporting tasks.
2. Main functions and responsibilities
- Preparing payment and accounting of incoming invoic es
- Integration of bank statements (daily), credit card billings into the accounting system
- Integrating Regional Offices‘ accounting
- Filing invoices, payroll documents, and further adm inistrative tasks
- Care-taking of incoming mail to the 4C Secretariat and 4C Association, main telephone line
- Processing travel support and subsidies for meeting s in line with reimbursement policy
- Membership registration on 4C On-line Platform, on ERP system
- Preparing outgoing invoices – Support with costs analysis and reporting
- Claims management (dunning)
- Communication with members for Online Platform sup port and comparable issues
3. Profile & qualifications
- Completed commercial education (apprenticeship, col lege degree, further education or equivalent experience), with a focus on accounta ncy
- Good knowledge of accounting principles and at leas t four years of working experience with bookkeeping software
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifi cally Excel
- Experience in legal or administrative offices
- Very good verbal and written English language skill s and fluent in German
- Spanish or Portuguese are an advantage
- Ability to conduct international correspondence – Ability to work well in an international environment
- Positive approach to administrative works, diligent working manner
- Readiness to integrate in a vibrant international y oung team, and being up to a position of trust
Application Details Contract
We offer an extendable two year contract (full-time ) with competitive salary and a pleasant, challenging and dynamic working environ ment with a highly dedicated team. Starting date 1st May 2013
The position is based in Bonn, Germany.
Please send your detailed application (cover letter , resume, references, salary history and salary expectation) by email not later than 10th April 2013.
Applications will be treated with all due discretion. The 4C Secretariat will acknowledge receipt of all applications. However, only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted. For more information about 4C Association please visit: www.4c-coffeeassociation.org