The triannually published IHDP UPDATE magazine is publicized by the Secretariat of the International Human Dimensions Programme on Global Environmental Change. It features the activities of the International Human Dimensions Programme on Global Environmental Change and its research community.
IHDP Update Issue 1, 2011: Human Health and Global Environmental Change
- Globalisation and human health: complexity, links and research gaps
- Environmental change and health: human dimensions, ethics and global governance
- Syndromic surveillance: enhancing public health responsiveness to global change – a European perspective
- Towards a sustainable health policy in the anthropocene
- Environmental change and health impacts in Amazonia