This conference aims to increase knowledge transfer between the private sector and academia especially regarding entrepreneurship in Africa, the support of African and German SMEs in Africa, as well as the formation and acquisition of qualified personnel.
The 9th conference on “Universities, Entrepreneurship and Enterprise Development in Africa” goes Online and will take place on 8th and 9th September 2021. The conference is organized within the BET Ghana project, funded by DAAD/BMZ.
Due to the COVID Pandemie, traveling is often challenging and therefore has affected the way we communicate, relate and network. As a response to the new situation, the UEED Africa Conference is going digital and intends to leverage digital tools to enable the exchange between industry and academia.
Over the coming weeks the conference website will be updated with more information and details about the conference.
Get informed about the upcoming and past conferences here.
Follow our BET Ghana project blog
- Submission of abstracts: 31 March, 2021
- Review of abstracts, feedback to contributors: 30 April, 2021
- Conference registration: 1 July, 2021
- Submission of paper: 12 July, 2021
- Registration deadline: 13 August, 2021
- Conference days: 8 – 9 September, 2021
- Submission of presentations and posters for publication on conference website: 22 October, 2021
- Submission of academic papers: 15 November, 2021
Conference registration is now FREE!
You will find all important documents here
Source: University of Applied Sciences Bonn-Rhein-Sieg (H-BRS), 23 July 2021