Tasks of the student assistant include:
- Supporting with Bridge 47 communications including social media posts, images and articles as part of the Knowledge Exchange Conference 30 June – 02 July 2020
- Supporting event logistics and planning for the Knowledge Exchange Conference
- Supporting with logistics and communication of other Knowledge Exchange events
- Supporting work on a Knowledge Exchange MOOC and manual
- Supporting project administrative work, including accounting
- Conducting any other tasks broadly in line with the job profile
What do we expect?
- An interest in education for development, education for sustainable development and/or Global Citizenship Education
- Experience in event management
- Communication and networking skills
- Written and oral communication skills
- Fluency in English
- University Degree (BA)
In addition, we appreciate:
- Problem solving capacity and facilitation skills
- Reliability as a team player
- Ability to work in a multicultural context
- Ability to travel in other European countries
What can we offer?
We offer a meaningful and interesting position located in Bonn, Germany, that will allow you to work in the area of Global Citizenship Education at the European level.
Bridge 47 is a project that aims to mobilise global civil society to contribute to global justice and eradication of poverty through Global Citizenship Education. The project provides a space for civil society organisations, activists and other interested people to interact with one another, exchange information and resources and develop new and innovative approaches for global citizenship education: www.bridge47.org
EADI – the European Association of Development Research and Training Institutes – is the leading professional association for development studies in Europe and forms a Europeanwide network of institutes, researchers, and students of various disciplines in the field of development studies. The association was founded in 1975 and is an independent and non-profit making international non-governmental organisation. Its Secretariat is based in Bonn, Germany. For further details see our website: www.eadi.org.
Please send a cover letter, CV (in English) and references as well as your student identity card in one pdf document to email@example.com. Please include the reference “Bridge 47 – Knowledge Partnership Student Assistant” in the title of your e-mail, cover letter and CV. For further information, please contact Susanne von Itter. Closing date of the call: 19 December 2019
Source: European Association of Development Research and Training Institutes, 27 November 2019