Fair global trade everyone can believe in – FLOCERT is a leading global certification body. Besides providing sole certification to Fairtrade, and offering verification services for social trade and environmental standards as well as private codes of conduct.
Founded in 2003, FLOCERT remains mission-driven and dedicated to working with all types of organizations, from small producers to internationally recognized brands, in order to promote fairness in global trade. Our accreditation as a “Social Enterprise” demonstrates our commitment to social business values.
With six international offices conducting business in over 120 countries, FLOCERT specializes in offering global reach with local expertise. For more information, visit us at www.flocert.net
FLOCERT is currently looking for an Certification Administration Assistant (m/f/div) full-time
- Job Share: Full-time (38,5 hrs. p.w.)
- Position is based in the FLOCERT GmbH Office in Bonn, Germany
- The salary and benefit package depends upon qualifications and experience
- The position is limited for one year
- Start date: as soon as possible
FLOCERT is looking for a service-oriented person who is willing to support with administrative tasks within the Operations Department. The ability to deal with customers in a quick, efficient and reliable manner is required. Part of the role is to ensure that all incoming queries both internal and external will be dealt with immediately. Additionally, the person will support a multicultural team on administrative tasks. The attention to detail, willingness to learn and team work spirit are essential assets on this position.
- Support in the administration of certification Contracts.
- Support the application team to onboard new customers in the assigned region and languages.
- Support the team in communication with existing customers as well as administrative tasks.
- Communicate actively with applicants and certified customers and assist them with all necessary information including trade certification related questions.
- Contribute to quality improvement of the FLOCERT processes, especially the application process for Fairtrade Certification.
- Support the invoicing process of new as well as existing customers.
- Participate in projects as team member.
- Any business of commercial professional education (e.g. office-, trade-, merchant-, secretary- apprenticeship IHK) or equivalent.
- Professional work experience of at least two years.
- Professional experience and strong dedication towards customer service.
- Fluent in English and French, oral and written.
- A team player with excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- A pro-active, hardworking and reliable individual working style.
- Excellent communication skills, flexible, experience in dealing with different cultures.
- Strong interest in the sustainability sector.
- Motivation for Fairtrade.
- Very good MS Office Skills, especially Excel.
“Nice to have”
- Fluent in German, Spanish, Italian and/ or Dutch oral and written.
- Experience in certification systems including auditing (e.g. organic, FSC, MSC, SA8000, ISO 14001, etc.) particularly ISO 65 accreditation.
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management Tools
- Business experience in international trade
- Work experience in food processing industry
- Work experience with clients in the region and knowledge on the Fairtrade Trade Standard
How to apply
Please apply via the below “Apply Now” button by submitting your application documents in English, with curriculum vitae, reference letters, contact data as well as a motivation letter with salary indication.
Please do kindly note: only those applicants invited for an interview will be contacted.
Source: Job vacancy FLOCERT GmbH, May 2019